Saturday, December 4, 2021

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone!

This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we are a few weeks away from a new year, and this is why I started to think about how was my year. Talking about this subject, definitely I can say that it was so useful! At the beginning I felt nervous because I never had the opportunity to learn English using the method we use here. In this subject I had to leave my comfort zone, and getting involve in a more realistic practice.

If I had to mention something I’m still weak, without doubt it would be my “mental alertness”. By this I mean to think less and speak more, because sometimes I’m afraid I’ll make a mistake, so I ended up losing a lot of opportunities to practice my English. Of course I know mistakes are part of the process, but still I feel like that. Anyway, to fix it I plain to join an English practice server maybe on Discord or some other websites related to the same thing.

In general, English has allowed me to access much more information for my college projects. This year, when I had to search about something, I feel so much fluent in the understanding of the language. Also I feel less dependent to translators.

From now on, my goal is to get certified. I want to continue studying and practicing so that one day be able to have a fluent conversation with a native English person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...