Friday, October 22, 2021

Post 4: A funny moment of my childhood

Reference image of my childhood

Hi everyone! Today I’ll talk to you about a funny moment of my childhood. A certain day 15 years ago, our family decided to have a picnic. Because all of them were boring adults, nobody wanted to play with me. Investigating what a 4-year-old kid could do in that situation, I saw a dog. We looked at each other with an expression of mutual defiance. 

(Please open this link before continuing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4&ab_channel=jordanharding)

Like a genuine western duel, with all our honour at stake, we started running. The persecution lasted around 30 minutes. First, I went after him. He made evasive manoeuvres running in circles. Then I ran away from him using the best technique I had in those times: to run on my tiptoes. Sadly, my weak point was my habit of looking back while running. So, when a rosebush appeared in front of me, I ran straight into it. Of course, the dog stopped immediately, but I impacted with all my body on the thorns. My dad ran towards me, and the dog won by default.    

Finally, after crying for a while due to my battle wounds, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to sneak into the choreography from unknown persons and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Therefore, dear reader, remember never look back while running. 

12 comments:

  1. hahahaha. Poor you at the time. At least you ended up with a brilliant choreography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha. After that, start playing:"The Ecstasy of Gold".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha what a funny anecdote Javi! Also so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajajajaja sounds like something that would happen to me. And the music video was super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the music made me enjoy the story a lot haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The music create the perfect scenario in my head!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhaah i thougth the video was about you, nice background sound uwu

    ReplyDelete

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...