Saturday, November 13, 2021

✨Post 4: My future job✨

Hi everyone!

Today I will talk to you about the future job I would like to do. First of all, I don’t know exactly what I want to do in future. Since I have lived in countryside my whole life, most likely I will continue working in this kind of areas. And in fact, that’s what I would like to do because I’m pretty adapted to the slow pace of living here, and I can’t imagine me working in the middle of a noisy city.

A rough idea of my dream job would be to support farming communities offering them green options, teaching about environment care, and of course, orienting them in case of any problem they could have. I can clearly see me in this kind of job. I imagine it in contact with nature, in which I can talk with a lot of people and learn about their culture. Definitely, I wouldn’t like to work in an office. I want to take action outdoor, and even if I would like to travel a lot, maybe is not all that important for me (as long as I have time to do it anyway).

Now I’m studying Natural Resources Engineering, and I think the integrity of this major will surely help me to fulfil what I dream.

6 comments:

  1. Love the fact that you want to help by offering green options. I think it's very important considering global warming and climate change that we are living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think is better that you are used to this areas because in that way you know better how the things work and the people would feel more confident with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt like to work in this noisy city either. But at the same time i am used to it, since i've been living here all my life,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I believe that guiding and supporting farmers is very important. I hope you achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I think that your reasons to have a job related to Natural Renewable Resources Engineering are very nobles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Javi, It makes total sense what you want to do in future because it´s so needed and it means to make a change in your local place, which I think is what everyone should try to :) I really hope you get to do it!

    ReplyDelete

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...