Friday, November 19, 2021

✨Post 6: Time travel in the future ✨

 Hi everyone!

Today I will talk to you about a curious topic: Where I would like to travel in the future? Well, actually my request is very simple: I really want to be on holidays. I would like to be there because of two simple reasons: First, I am tired about everything. I am really felling the end of the year because my tests and projects increase exponentially daily, and it would be really good if I only could wake up knowing that I have nothing to do. My body needs to leave the comfort zone after being locked up in my room due to college projects. I swear, If I have a chance to travel to future, I wouldn’t touch the computer ever.

Secondly, I have been thinking about my wish to travel far away when holidays arrive. Some days my mind is full of travel plans. To where? I had no idea, anywhere. I have been thinking on the furthest North because I have a good friend there, and it would be interesting because I have never been there. Also, it would be great to have time for exploring the South.

In short, there is just one month and a half between my dream and me, so I guess it will be better if I wait for it peacefully, trying to treasure the few free moments.

4 comments:

  1. exams can haunt you until the end of the year :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, I'm so tired of this semester

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely travel to the south!. It will help you relax your mind and connect with nature

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i feel u. I definitively would travel on holidays. The end of semester it's getting really hard

    ReplyDelete

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...