Thursday, September 9, 2021

✨Post 1: A country I'd like to visit✨



Hi everyone!

Today I will talk to you about a country I’d like to visit: Germany! I think this European country is an interesting place. When I was 13 years old, I used to like to learn a lot about the medieval period, and nowadays I enjoy watching documentaries about those times. Germany has an interesting history, with dark and bright moments, also it has this beautiful magic atmosphere of fairy tales, with large forests like the “Black Forest”. What do you think I’d like to visit? Of course, Castles! There are a lot, and I can’t go there without touring the oldest villas.

I don’t know if I’d like to live there, mainly because I’m so attached to my family, but I’ve thought a lot about study there for a few months or maybe years, and actually, I had a whole plan to learn the basic things to survive, including the language, but first, I must improve my English abilities.

9 comments:

  1. Hiii!! If you decide to study there in some point I wish you the best of lucks, especially with the language😬!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black forest looks a bit spooky, you are brave javi haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I also enjoy those places with that magic atmosphere of fairy tales and that’s why Ireland is one of those countries I want to travel someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE GERMANY!! the castles are one of the most exciting things about Germany, and the history, and the food, the forest... and everything haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.D: this is me :D now i understand how this works... upss hahah

      Delete
  5. I think the german culture is cool. You should get me some beer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old castles always give me a gothic and scary vibe I love it! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its pretty cool Germany, there are many castles and constructions that have been preserved, in 2011 i visited Frankfurt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that just because of its beer tradition, I have more than enough reasons to travel.

    ReplyDelete

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...