Wednesday, September 22, 2021

✨Post 2: My best holidays✨

 Hi everyone!

Today I’ll talk to you about the best holidays of my life. First of all, you have to know that I’m not a person who travels very often. For this reason, the field trip of my last year of school is so meaningful for me. It was in December 2019. We went to several towns and villages in the south of Chile: Panguipulli, Licanray, Niebla, Pucón, and Valdivia. Also, we visited Calafquén Lake and Pirihueico Lake. Without a doubt, landscapes were stunning there. I took like two or three thousand photos during this one-week trip.

My favourite activity was visiting Huilo Huilo Reserve. I loved walking through the peaceful forests while listening different kind of birds, and the weak sound of water getting louder, until I was in front of majestic waterfalls. Nevertheless, the best part of the trip was the beautiful memories I made with my friends daily, from breakfast in the mornings, to the night secret parties in our cabin, singing, playing, and talking about our life and future. Sometimes I miss so much those days.



7 comments:

  1. Hi. I agree with you, the Huilo huilo reserve is wonderful, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, i think Chile has a lot of beautifull places that you can visit. And all the places that you mentioned are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow... this sounds amazing... I imagine it was an experience so happy and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very nice, I hope you can experience that again :) (Martín Osorio)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling with friends must be really fun. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Scholar trips are those experiences you never forget, and your experience seems amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow i really want to travel with friends it seems so fun! hope you can experience that again C:

    ReplyDelete

✨ Post 8: English Language Challenges ✨

 Hi everyone! This is the last time you will read my greetings. Sometimes I felt like this semester wasn’t going to end never, but now we ...